What treatment could HIFU do?
HIFU machine with 3D technology could remove 8 kinds of wrinkles. HIFU 3D technology has an obvious result on body firming.
- Wrinkle removal and anti-aging
- Skin tightening and facelift.
- Improving skin elasticity and smooth the skin.
- Improving fine lines and jawline
- lifting the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
- Neck wrinkle removal and lifting, delay the neck aging.
- Body firming and weight loss
How do the HIFU treatments feel like?
A slight discomfort you may feel during the HIFU procedure. It feels like tiny electricity or a light contact sensation. Anti-inflammatory Drugs can be used during the treatment if you are worried about the pain.
When the treatment finish, you might feel some redness and swelling. But don’t worry, it will recede over in several hours gradually.
HIFU 3D treatment procedure
HIFU is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment. You don’t need to prepare anything special before HIFU therapy. You should take off all the makeup in the treated area.
Below is what you could except for non-surgical focused ultrasound treatment.
- The doctor or beautician will clean the area and take a photo before the treatment.
- Sometimes the operator may use a topical anesthetic cream before starting.
- A cooling gel will be applied in the target area.
- The doctor will start the machine for the procedure.
- The doctor will adjust the energy due to the patients and the treated area.
- The high-intensity ultrasound cartridges will deliver the energy to the SMAS layer for facelift and wrinkle removal. It takes 1 hour for the whole face rejuvenation.
- Treatment finish, the doctor will clean your face, then taking the photo after treatment.
- The doctors will tell you the matters that need attention after the treatment. Don’t worry, HIFU has no downtime.
For most people, 3d HIFU is a single treatment. If additional treatments are needed, you will schedule the next treatment.
What is the advantage of HIFU technology over surgical facelift?
HIFU was proven to carry fewer risks and costs compared to a surgical facelift. Results are more or less but HIFU has no downtime. Below is the main difference between HIFU and surgical facelift.
Invasive or not
HIFU 3D treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive. A surgical facelift is invasive, needs incisions and sutures.
Cost and price
Generally, a Nonsurgical HIFU skin tightening cost $500 to $2,000. Surgical facelift HIFU has a higher cost around $5,000 to $10,000.
The different treatment areas and individuality have a different cost. And the whole number of sessions to achieve the desired results is not the same.
3D HIFU face treatment has no downtime. Surgical lift needs 2 to 4 weeks for recovery.
Side effects and risks
HIFU is very safe. High intensity focused ultrasound may cause mild redness and swelling. But it will subside fast. For surgical treatment, Anesthesia risks always exist. Bleeding, infection, and scarring can happen if the operator is not so skillful.
Results and long term effects.
The study has shown that most people could see obvious improvement in skin lift. The results are immediate and long term. You could see instant efficacy after HIFU treatment. The results could last more than 1 year. While the surgical face lifting may not as good as expectations.
HIFU is a single treatment. You may need an additional HIFU treatment when the natural aging process takes over.