Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare Proven Strategies
Let’s make a brief introduction of what may happen after tattoo treatment.
10 points about tattoo removal aftercare
We need pay attention for laser tattoo removal aftercare. We offer 10 lists suggestions.
1. During healing, make sure the treated area is clean and dry.
2. When taking a shower, using Protex soap to clean the area, then pat the area dry.
3. Solve laser tattoo removal aftercare itching by using cool compresses if need.
In 24 hours to relief the pain, discomfort and inflammation. You may apply Golden Skin Cream up to three times a day while the area is healing, it’s great to relieve pain and laser tattoo removal itching. You should avoid aspirin (it can increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding.)
you can take Panadol or simple anti-inflammatory.
4. Don’t be so worry about laser tattoo removal aftercare blister.
Blistering is common and is likely to occur 8 hours after your treatment. Do not be alarmed, laser tattoo removal aftercare blister heals very well and is part of the normal healing process.
5. Pick at the scab or allow the skin to become scraped is forbidden.
Don’t pick at the scabs by yourself. Wrong steps will lead to infection and occur scarring. Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed.